- Gummy Kits £9.95
- Design Your Own ... Pixel Journal Cover (+journal) £16.50
- Design Your Own ... Pixel Wallet £12.95
- Design Your Own ... Pixel Pencil Case £9.95 – £12.95
- Puzzleman £6.99
Data Protection and Security
Our website uses the latest security technology to ensure your privacy is protected at all times.
All payments are processed by a third party payment processor – SagePay, who process all of the debit and credit card payments on our behalf. You will leave the site whilst taking the payment for your order but will be returned to the website on successful completion of your payment. On receipt of a successful payment you will receive confirmation that you order has been placed, with a unique tracking identifier to allow tracking of your order.
If you would prefer to order offline, please email email@example.com with your order and a contact number. We will then phone you to obtain your payment details. Alternatively please call ouroffice on 01905 676300 and place the order over the phone. Our phones are manned from 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 1pm on Saturday.
WHY DO YOU ASK FOR MY CONTACT DETAILS
We will need to contact you if there are any issues with your order. We also email our customers with the latest promotions and offers. But rest assured, we will NEVER pass your contact details on to anyone else.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME?
In order to serve our customers to the best of our ability, we will hold records of any previous purchases and email correspondence regarding any orders or customer service.
WHAT DO YOU USE MY DATA FOR?
As already confirmed, the data we hold for our customers is only used by Three Boys Rock for internal purposes. We are committed to offering the best service we can, including:
- Fulfilling orders and maintaining customer accounts
- Ensuring marketing is customised to minimise the amount of emails sent to each customer
- Market research
- Ensuring you receive timely emails regarding new products and special offers
WHERE SHOULD I SEND MY DATA PROTECTION QUERIES?
To see all the information we have about you, and to correct any inaccuracies, please write to: Polly Horton, Three Boys Rock Ltd, Turnpike, Great Witley, Worcs WR6 6QJ.
OPTING OUT OF THREE BOYS ROCK
To opt out, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, click the unsubscribe button on one of our marketing emails.
WHAT CAN I DO TO INCREASE SECURITY?
We take every precaution to ensure your shopping experience with Three Boys Rock is as safe and secure as possible.
However we also recommend you take the following steps to increase security.
- Always close down your Internet browser when you have finished shopping online, particularly if you are shopping using a public or shared PC.
- Never reveal your password to others
- Keep your password as unique as possible and never reveal it to others
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online sites